Spaghetti

CollegeB

Ohh I bet some of you came thinking there would be a wonderful spaghetti recipe. There is not... however I offer the spaghetti squash. It is not a cheap vegetable option for real spaghetti since it cost 1.50 a lb and this squash was 3 lbs, but it is a little crunchy slightly sweet, and is a good serving of veggie nutrients and is low carb for those who care. I've been wanting to try one and now i bought one. Its easy to cook. Pop it in the microwave for about 8 minutes. It will look a little dry but just scrape it witha fork and you will get all those strands, and there are a lot! I must add that before you cook it though scrape out the seeds and all that loose stuff you can if you dont want that in your spag. I'll try the next one raw and let ya'll know how that is since I know some of you are raw fooders. I dont know if it will separate into strands, that is what I am mostly curious about.

Okay so i fell asleep and emril showed up. He told me "if you nuke it they will come... apart. And I said "what." He replied "the strands you dingdong." Then he yelled "bam" and threw spices at me. Thats when I woke up and scraped the uncooked spaghetti squash. There were very few strands that came off. Sorry you rawdies you will get more from a spaghetti squash if you cook it in some way. Maybe you can leave it in the hot sun.