Getting Started

All right so if I want to eat a high protein vegan diet consisting of about 1500 calories what would a good meal plan be? Or what would some good foods be to replace things like eggs and chicken that I currently eat? Would like to make the switch completely, just need the knowledge of what I should eat so I don't try eating nothing but salads and quinoa haha

I do a lot of stir fries, burritos/wraps and pastas.

I would use something like tempeh or seitan that keeps it's shape pretty well to replace the chicken in recipes and tofu to replace eggs. The tofurkey sausages are awesome to throw in with pasta or grill up for a quick 26g of protein.

Grains and legumes are also great protein sources. Try experimenting with different types of beans and lentils. If you are going to make a salad, throw some french green lentils in for a protein boost.

I eat a lot more than 1500 calories in a day, but I will usually start the day off with either a bowl of oatmeal, fruit and protein shake or tofu scramble. Lunch time I might have a sandwich, burrito or salad. Dinner might be a stir fry or pasta. Maybe a veggie burger/veggie dog?