Fermented soy protien powder...

Hey there.

After years & years of livng vegan I broke down & bought some Greens Plus whey powder.

They are thee most cruelty-free whey formula that I could find.

After learning of the potental health risks that can occur from using unfermented soy for protein I had to make a change.

But after ordering from Greens Plus I found out that there is more than one company out there that sells fermented soy protein powder.

Does anyone here know how these products compare to one another?

I'd love know how they weigh in side by side. Thanks... Jef

forget whey.

there are many vegan protein powders that are soy free.

here are some examples:

-pea protein

-rice protein

-hemp protein (nutiva is a good brand)

-mega green

-Vega

-Raw superfoods

and the list goes on and on. not mention you can get everything you need from vegan foods. there really is no reason for supplementation, let alone selling out on veganism. Whey is most definitely not healthy for you.

forget whey.

there are many vegan protein powders that are soy free.

here are some examples:

-pea protein

-rice protein

-hemp protein (nutiva is a good brand)

-mega green

-Vega

-Raw superfoods

and the list goes on and on. not mention you can get everything you need from vegan foods. there really is no reason for supplementation, let alone selling out on veganism. Whey is most definitely not healthy for you.

I agree with Hero..

there's also a protein powder from Vega but not a meal supplement. Smoothie infusion. it's all organic, 100% raw vegan, alkline, easy to digest, and there's five sorces of protein, there's also organic greens, fiber, and EFA's If you need a straight protein mantobia harvast is a good brand too!