Embarassing stuff in front of animals?

DTMExPAT

Okay, so I have to know.

I have two pitbulls, my best friends ever, and I find myself doing stuff alot of times in front of them that actually makes me slightly embarrassed when I think about it. Dropping stuff, tripping, etc, or singing along to stupid songs. Haha.. Does anyone else do this?

I just secretly know that when Im gone they crack jokes on me for sure. Hahah

Oh, god, what a brilliant topic !

Yes, yes, i totally do this ! I make a point of it, then crack up laughing like a lunatic ! it's great fun !

I rescued three amazing big goldfish who'd been abandoned here in a tank full of stagnant anaerobic algae and a little bit of water, when I moved in last December. Since then, their tank has become (slowly, so painfully slowly, but surely !) clean, tidy, and ultimately a nice place to hang out.... and the fish are now so happy-looking, and healthy-seeming, always frolicking and playing with each other and stuff, or rooting about in the gravel or playing in the fake plants or bubble-stream.

So, we have a very deep bonding of sorts (ha, although perhaps that's all just wishful thinking... and they are all just swimming there, gawping and thinking "holy shit, i hope she doesn't get too nuts and forget to feed us or something !")

Lately, I've taken to playing Caramelldansen at them (while doing the dance) ... usually when i dance at them, they sort of .... shiftily peer at me from the sides of their eyes , often while turning round extremely slowly as if they're just doing that anyway.... but they don't even PRETEND not to be staring when i do the whole Caramelldansen thing.... I've done it a few times so far, and each time they group together jovially at the front of the tank and glup their mouths at me and stare intently, as if they've never seen anything more interesting before in their lives ....

I just think of it as giving them funny stories to while away any long hours with.

Caramelldansen !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIls2e2eU7c

http://ak.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/7870071.jpg

My cat Roameo just looks at me like I have three heads and walks away. He will not associate himself with me when he's outside. He just acts like he doesn't know us lol. But when he wants his milk in the morning

(I know), he comes running.