Problems after rest

Hi everyone.

Today I went to the gym after taking rest this weekend and I couldnt work. My arms feel so weak today and I dont undertand last week I worked at home very intense and it was fine, but today I couldnt do any excercises.

Anybody knows what might have happen?

Probably nutrition. What did you eat over the weekend? What did you eat last night? And what was it that you had this morning, two hours/one hour before your workout? Not enough fuel in your muscles to lift probably.

Your workout last week was intense, but you had better feed your muscles for recovery. You need to look at your recovery phase of your bodybuilding routine, and figure out what would work optimum for you. You need to look at food as a fuel, not what taste good for your taste buds! It is nice to have both, but the priority has to be fuel first.

Probably nutrition. What did you eat over the weekend? What did you eat last night? And what was it that you had this morning, two hours/one hour before your workout? Not enough fuel in your muscles to lift probably.

Your workout last week was intense, but you had better feed your muscles for recovery. You need to look at your recovery phase of your bodybuilding routine, and figure out what would work optimum for you. You need to look at food as a fuel, not what taste good for your taste buds! It is nice to have both, but the priority has to be fuel first.

Trust me mate, Im very picky. I always eat plenty cereals, legummes and salads. I know what It was. Today I went two hours after eating a big bowl of soy-oatmeal and two slices of whole bread. I rock today!

Thank you