Pure bar

RAINRA

• 2 weeks later...

So I found these today at my natural food store! They were hiding on the bottom of the shelf.

I ended up buying the cherry cashew and the trail mix varieties. I reviewed the first one in my blog today (in my sig). Long story short...AWESOME! By far my favorite of these types of bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Thanks for your interest in PURE Bar, and for your wonderful review, Gina. The Bars ARE available in Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and others (there is a full list here: http://thepurebar.com/retailers2.htm). Unfortunately we still aren't in all the stores for each of the chains, but we are working hard to get there, I promise! You can also get the bars as a variety pack through the website if you'd like.

Thanks again for your support - it's so gratifying to see how the Vegan community has embraced PURE Bars. Rainra - can I ask where you first heard about us??

Veronica

(founder of PURE Bar)

Cool!

It is great seeing the founders of companies and products here

We have many

We have:

The Formulator of Vega

The CEO of Nutiva

The Owner of Vegan Essentials

President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness (me)

Founder of Pure Bar

Founder of Organic Athlete

and many others.

It's just cool to have those who make the products or own the company so we can chat directly with or get answers from those who know the most about it. Feel free to post an Introduction in the Introductions section so we can give you a proper warm welcome

Welcome! I'll go get some Pure Bars just as a thank you for being on here