Seattle

Crystal

Hey everyone, I'm going to be in Seattle, WA for the next couple of days if anyone wants to meet up - just PM me!

Hey!

Normally, I'd drive there right now! It's only 2.5 hours from my house and one of my best friends (Ravi) lives there.

Have fun! Touch base with Ravi, you met him during Vegan Vacation I. He is an outstanding individual!

I'm in FL until Wed night. When do you leave? RC

Hi Robert! I'll probably be here for a week or so, I actually flew into Portland last night, but then drove straight up to Seattle in the dead of night. I'm helping my sister pack up her house and get it ready to sell. I'm not sure how long it will take but I will be here for a bit. I'd love to visit if I can while I'm here!

OK, this is awesome! I get back on Wed, but have party on Thurs and one I'm hosting on Fri. If you're still around on Sat. the 20th and weather conditions aren't scary, I'll come up there. No major promises because my life changes from day to day, sometimes dramatically (because I work like 5 jobs). But we'll be in touch. Still have same cell number? If not, PM it to me or send me a text message if you still have my #

Hope to get to see you! And Ravi is up there too and I haven't seen him in months and he's one my #1 homeboys! So we can all get together I hope!

Hi Robert! I'll probably be here for a week or so, I actually flew into Portland last night, but then drove straight up to Seattle in the dead of night. I'm helping my sister pack up her house and get it ready to sell. I'm not sure how long it will take but I will be here for a bit. I'd love to visit if I can while I'm here!