Uh oh........Robert got strong.........watch out now....

robert

I haven't done 300 ever....but plan to get close soon

And yeah, the 270 I have done is on decline but I've done 265 on flat, so nearly the exact same there....I recently used 245 on decline but it was fairly easy and I used 225 on flat but easily did half a dozen reps with no spotter....and that was after using 105's and nearly getting 110's....so if I'm fresh I honestly believe I can get nearly 300 on either one. I'm stronger than when I pressed 265 or 270 so even if I'm just 10 lbs stronger (and I think I'm more than that) I'll be 275-280 range which is "close to 300"

I'm excited about it.....I don't know what I'll hit, what lifts I'll get but I'm going to keep testing it out and seeing what I can do. I didn't know I could do 105's because I was always afraid to try...now I can do them for incline or flat just fine...moving on to 110's and perhaps even 115s as early as......tomorrow

Will report back.

I used 80's for bicep hammer curls a few days ago....it wasn't "pretty" but it was fun. I just keep trying new weights even if I've never done that amount before...pretty much the same with all muscle groups right now and it's a good time.

Uh oh......I pressed 110's today

I did 2 sets of 110's. One for 3 reps, one with 4 reps. I did 2 clean reps, and 2 with Lean and Green spotting.

Great training session today.

I didn't do that much for bench after the heavy dumbbell presses. I used 225 for flat and 245 for decline.

115's are in the future and I look forward tot them!

Shout out to Lean and Green for the spots.