VEGA 20% OFF at Food Fight March 1st-15th, 2009

robert

Yeah, it's pretty new! It has been out for probably 6 months or so, but many stores don't even have it yet. I don't recall exactly when it launched, maybe less than 6 months ago, but it feels like about 6 months.

Jason, I can send some for you to try.

This will be a good sale....20% off already lower than normal prices.

You can order directly through www.foodfightgrocery.com and then just let me know about your order and I'll send bonus packs.

Thanks everyone!

If you know for sure you'll get some stuff from Food Fight, please let me know or post below...I chatted with them today and they want to make a pretty big order and just want to make sure they get everyone covered since it will just be on sale for 2 weeks...of course they can re-order but it means longer waiting for customers...so wanted to check in.

Thanks!

ALL VEGA products 20% off www.foodfightgrocery.com starting March 1st-through March 15th

RC

Every time I go to Food Fight I remember how much I love it there. So cool, such a nice atmosphere, great people, all vegan. cruise attitude, politically aware, fun, and you never have to read a label to see if there's death in what you're buying.

I got a bunch of vega and some Mambas!

Awesome!

Again....let me know when you make an order and I'll send out bonus packages of Vega to you.....

Please note everyone.....I will be gone most of March....I leave on the 5th, get back the 14th, and then leave the 18th for the rest of the month.....so I'll get packages sent out before the 5th and then when I get back after the 14th and then the rest will be after April 1st when I am back home.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone...I'll get out bonus packs when I get home......

Only 5 more days!!!!!!!

Get your Vega at 20% Off already low prices before it's too late! Just trying to help you all out...and of course it supports me, Vega and Food Fight too.