Vegan Fitness - Built Naturally has been shipped out

robert

I'm still working with the company. They are supposed to arrive next week. I'm going to call today to get an update.

I don't know what region of NTSC it is, but it should play on ALL NTSC players and for those usin PAL, it should play on the computer if not on the PAL DVD player.

Making a full-length movie is a long process. We're 17 months into this or something like that.

Our movie was first released just before Christmas in mid-late December and it was in January that we learned the DVD wasn't playing properly on ALL DVD players. So after a bit of research and fund-raising we learned how to get it Professionally Replicated to play on ALL DVD players. That process is being done right now and the shipment "should" arrive at my house in about a week.

Then we'll replace the DVDs that didn't play properly and now stores will be able to carry it as well.

The whole Replication Process has been longer than anticipated but from what I'm hearing, it is almost done!

I will keep everyone updated. Thank you so much for your patience. Believe me, nobody is antipating the "completion" more than me. It has been a long road of lots of customer service work on my part to keep people content knowing the NEW version will be out SOON!

Thanks again,

Robert

• 3 months later...

Thanks! I thought the video was very refreshing and not over the top at all. Some vegans in this area are just "over the top" people in so many ways, and I like the down-to-earth feel of the video. Very "accessible". I think these guys did a great job and should be recognized as a great inspiration to others.

I've been "away" for a couple of days and just read this.

Thanks Matt!!!

That is a pretty awesome review and I think most people would agree with most of the things you said.

I know it's not perfect, but based on our budget, I think it is 100 times better than we even expected!

I still learn things each time I watch it (mostly from Brendan). There may be another DVD in the works.....we'll see

And of course, if there is another one....it will just get bigger and better!

Since the filming of our DVD, Tonya has gone on to mainstream TV and movies in Hollywood and Brendan has a best-selling book, and his product line Vega is found in more than 1,600 stores, and he has been involved in two other documentary projects.

As for me, I am now employed by Vega, work with Brendan, and have projects of my own I'm working on (books, DVDs, etc.).

For those interested, the DVD has been shipped out to more than 15 countries, more than 30 US States, and is on shelves in dozens of stores.

Thanks for all the support.......and keep an eye out for a future Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD

Edited by robert

Robert, kudos to you and your crew. Glad you enjoyed the review, and that's honestly what I thought about it. I can't WAIT to see the results of the upcoming projects you are working on!

Did you say you *are* employed by Vega or not? I thought you mentioned in another topic that you were.

I always switch "t" with "w"...it happened in Vegan Essentials photos comments too.

When I said I am NOT inspired to train harder When I meant NOW.

So yeah, I am NOW working for Vega and with Brendan

Thanks again for the review, I really appreciate it. I hope you don't mind....since it is public on the forum....I sent the review to Brendan, Tonya, and the guys who filmed it.

Thanks!

Hey, distribute as you please. No problemo. You are welcome to any or all of the text if you like.

I always switch "t" with "w"...it happened in Vegan Essentials photos comments too.

When I said I am NOT inspired to train harder When I meant NOW.

LOL

• 6 months later...

Someone recently asked about our DVD so I thought I'd bump this since there are some comments and reviews in there.

We printed 1,000 DVDs and have about 70 left! So we're almost out. I'll have to print more as soon as I get the funds to do it.

• 10 months later...

Awesome! Thanks!

We've moved about 1,500 copies so far, so that is pretty cool and we'll do more projects with more info in the future. I'm in L.A. at the moment with Brendan and we'll see Tonya soon. She is down her as well.

Thanks for the support!

I'm donating a lot of copies as well. It's an effective way to at least get people thinking about change.