How can I loose fat so that my muscles look bigger?

I always hear people saying that lots of pro bodybuilders get their body fat down to single digits. I don't know if I want to go that far, but any suggestions? Is it about more cardio or a better diet? It seems to be the only way to naturally get protein, means you also get lots of fat (like in nuts).

I always hear people saying that lots of pro bodybuilders get their body fat down to single digits. I don't know if I want to go that far, but any suggestions? Is it about more cardio or a better diet? It seems to be the only way to naturally get protein, means you also get lots of fat (like in nuts).

I'm not a fat loss expert by any means, but I will say, diet is MOST important, cardio is secondary. You can lose fat with a great diet and little to no cardio work, but you can't lose fat very well eating junk and doing massive cardio. Start with diet first, make cardio a secondary.

For protein, perhaps if you're 100% raw it can be hard to pack it in for large amounts (not as much with the advent of Sun Warrior brand protein), but if you're not raw,there's protein powders, tofu, tempeh, seitan, other meat substitutes, high protein pasta, beans, etc., and of course, seeds and nuts in moderation if you're trying to keep calories and fat lower. So, I guess the situation is, if you ARE raw, then you're going to have to be a bit more creative for adding in protein without adding in lots of fat, but if you're not raw, then there's no reason why it would be difficult at all to get more protein that's lower in fat and calories than from things like seeds and nuts.

Hope this helps a bit!