howdy

evolveahimsa

I have been lifting for 4-5 years, have been a vegetarian for 4 years and a vegan for almost 2, but am new to this site!

I did triathlons for a bit back in the day and played some competitive racquetball as well!

I used to be really into serious bodybuilding, but with college, work, and now a serious shoulder injury, I just lift 3-4 days a week.

I can't bench or do any other chest or shoulder exercises other than dips, so don't ask me what I bench lol (I could bench my bodyweight about 18-20 times a few months ago).

My workouts now usually include 200 dips, 50-100 chin-ups, some skull-crushers or tricep-pressdowns and lots of dumbell hammer curls.

I enjoy cooking and I consume massive amounts of peanut butter (usually in smoothies), rice, beans, pastas, olive oil, fruits, and juices, but I don't take any supplements anymore. My favorite food is avocado!

I love this site so far and can't wait to meet lots of cool vegan fitness folks!

peace

nice to meet you all!

thanks, marystella, it has been my screen-name for years, but you are the first to comment on it!

and lobsteriffic, you will have to explain your screen-name to me sometime! maybe we can pick out a few of those live lobsters in the tanks at seafood restaurants to take to the ocean?

today was a good day at the gym, so i think i might start a training log!

peace!

Welcome!

Wow, that avatar kicks ass! Great pecs!

Your workouts seem to be good (but I'd train more legs, butt and back ), and diet very healthy. Seems to be working well!

Looking forward to see more pics!

Have fun here!

• 4 weeks later...