Best Quads Ever

They are NOT his quads...you have to click the link to find his and the other top 10 quads.

That was an example of what isn't even the best

I did click on the link and looked at the gallery. Platz is listed as #1. I don't think the photos in the gallery are in order unless I'm challenged. Who's legs are those in the photo you posted? I can't figure it out.

They are NOT his quads...you have to click the link to find his and the other top 10 quads.

That was an example of what isn't even the best

I did click on the link and looked at the gallery. Platz is listed as #1. I don't think the photos in the gallery are in order unless I'm challenged. Who's legs are those in the photo you posted? I can't figure it out.
#7 Andreas Munzer

flexonline.com did a poor job of labeling who each person is. I'm familiar with most of them so I can spot who they are and Platz looked awesome as usual, but they weren't labeled and I'm not even sure they were in order. I'd have to check again...so I'm not sure who's legs those are.....and where is Jay Cutler on the list? #11?

flexonline.com did a poor job of labeling who each person is. I'm familiar with most of them so I can spot who they are and Platz looked awesome as usual, but they weren't labeled and I'm not even sure they were in order. I'd have to check again...so I'm not sure who's legs those are.....and where is Jay Cutler on the list? #11?
I had to google image search Munzer's name to match the face and legs. I immediately recognized the photo of Platz legs. It's my favorite quad photo.

everyone should know the guys in the gallery. and i think münzer should have been placed second. seriously, you americans should keep your patriotism out off bodybuilding.

Haha! Agreed!!

Platz 1

Munzer 2 in my opinion too, he was just peeled to the bone.

Don't think anyone can argue against Platz being number 1. Quads and hamstrings were outstanding.