Raw food / Working out / Gain Size

nyquil

Hi guy,

I'm very interested in the raw food diet which is a vegan diet where all the vegetables and fruits are eaten raw and uncooked. However, being a hardgainer to begin with, it is already hard enough for me to gain size and maintain the size I want.

Currently, i'm eating paleo with zone porportion, basically it's a diet with no grains, no rice, pasta, lots of veggies, fruits in place of those typical carbohydrates people usually consume, and meat on the side... and with zone porportion, where fat, protein and carbs are all perfectly porportioned for each meal.

But now, i am thinking of taking the plunge and go completely vegan, and completely raw.... but as a hard gainer who is working out to be fit/lean/cut/ while at the same time, gain size and muscles, even while eating meat it's harder for me to put on size compare to a lot of other people, and i shudder to think how skinny i would get if i cut out meat completely as well.

So i was wondering if there would be another male out there who has experienced the same thing perhaps? I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance,

-mike