I Had An Interesting Dream Last Night

Ryofire

I was and was looking for a vegan place to eat in a mini mall and it had two of them. One of them was closed, but the other one had Robert Cheeke's name on it. It was booming with buisness so me and my friends went there. Long story short I told the host I was a member of this forum, and he said that Robert was dining their that night. He also mentioned that Robert stated that if anyone from the forum comes to the resturant that the meal's on him and that they are allowed to to dine with him. The host brought us over to the table and Robert was there with two men who were dressed like the Men in Black. Robert looked a little older then he does now, but still in great shape as he was wearing his trademark sleeveless shirt. I introduced myself and then began to notice that I was in better shape than I already was. Robert even mentioned that I was looking great and doing great. He congratulated me and then from there all of us had dinner together.

I've heard dreams have a message. I'm still trying to put together what this one means to me.

I've realized some of the things I've said here can definetly make someone laugh, but please do not post any homophobic or any other kind of discrimative jokes like that.

Dude, it's pretty simple really. You just had a vision of yourself visiting Portland in the future. There's already a vegan mini mall and in a couple years I think Robert will be appointed the "Vegan King of Portland". I'll be applying to be one of the "men in black", I hope I get it. See you then!

I introduced myself and then began to notice that I was in better shape than I already was. Robert even mentioned that I was looking great and doing great. He congratulated me and then from there all of us had dinner together.

That's exactly what he will do if you meet him, he's an awesome guy.

Dude, it's pretty simple really. You just had a vision of yourself visiting Portland in the future. There's already a vegan mini mall and in a couple years I think Robert will be appointed the "Vegan King of Portland". I'll be applying to be one of the "men in black", I hope I get it. See you then!

Which Portland is this Oregon or Maine?