Vegan Bodybuilding supporting the animals and fitness fun

Tomorrow there is a casual chill at Java Green Cafe day for COK I will be there and hopefully other members will be there at java green saturday the 20th of June. around noon or so. Talk with other vegans

Also Sunday at Malcom X park (adams morgan) Wash D.C. from 5:30pm - 8:30pm there will be casual break dancing... if your down to learn come by best place best time. Also Awesome vibe at the park on Sundays in the Summer. They yoga fanatics, drummers, african dancers and more....

my cell 240 994 9964 hit me up if your coming to either.

I will keep you up to date ... usually around 2:00 pm on Saturday's there is DJ the owner and a some other athletic vegans meetup there on a regular basis if there is nice weather. The park think is every Sunday at malcom X park on 16th street right near adams morgan. If the weather is right. I end up breaking on the stage with other breakers but there is a lot of activities there come out. My email is [email protected] hit me up if your down to come out and we can meet up. DCVEGAN congrats on the bicep contest win!