I compete on Saturday July 11th Portland, OR

I'll be competing in my biggest competition ever this weekend July 11th.

FYI in case anyone is interested in attending.

www.oregonbodybuilding.com

Bench Press competition is 8AM, Bodybuilding Pre-Judging 10AM and Finals 6PM.

Lots of guest posers including IFBB Pro and some top amateurs

Parkrose High School 12003 NE Shaver PDX, 97220

I think it is $15 for each admission.

RC

Thanks!

I met with the promoter today (also my posing coach) for an hour this morning. We posed for an hour...he said I look a lot tighter than I did on Saturday and when I carb up before the show while simultaneously dropping about 10 pounds of water the day before I should really fill out and get hard. He made comments about my glutes looking good. I had my glasses off and we were in natural sunlight rather than the posing room because we were doing a photo shoot...so I couldn't see myself but he put me in proper position and said things looked pretty good.

I still have plenty of weaknesses, tons to work on and lots of improvements that need to be made but I'm hoping and planning on having my best ever physique on stage this Saturday.

Really looking forward to eating! Of course I compete again 3 weeks later in Seattle, WA but I will take some time to eat. Been on a diet since January and on pretty low carbs the past two weeks and short on sleep, etc. and starting to feel it....eating a bland salad with tons of greens and protein from tofu, etc. right now and it just isn't that good....can't wait to flippin eat!

Naptime...been pushing myself 15 hours a day to keep work going at it's best and everything else moving full speed ahead while preparing for this show.......YB.

I'll be competing in my biggest competition ever this weekend July 11th.

FYI in case anyone is interested in attending.

I'm interested in attending, sadly it is too many hundreds of miles away

I will be in Vancouver Aug 16-22

Good Luck