Hammerfall

Ryofire

I grew up wityh this band and have all their albums and one of their single albums. Their music style is intense and their lyrics are epic. In fact no words can really describe them. Has anyone else heard of them, know of their music, or any other music similar to them?

Here's their song Bring the Hammer Down

hell yeah,hammerfall is a very good band,although my favorite power metal bands are kamelot,symphony x, and gamma ray.

power, and viking-folk-troll metal are my favorite styles,these are my others fav bands:ensiferum,finntroll,kromlek,korpiklaani,svarsot,wolfhorde,falkenbach

and these are another bands i like: metallica,metal church,testament,slayer,judas priest,dio,manowar,morbid angel,canibal corpse,behemoth,dimmu borgir ,satyricon and much more

i love metal,its just one of the most important things in life to me,in fact its part of what i am. greetings ψψψ

hell yeah,hammerfall is a very good band,although my favorite power metal bands are kamelot,symphony x, and gamma ray.

power, and viking-folk-troll metal are my favorite styles,these are my others fav bands:ensiferum,finntroll,kromlek,korpiklaani,svarsot,wolfhorde,falkenbach

and these are another bands i like: metallica,metal church,testament,slayer,judas priest,dio,manowar,morbid angel,canibal corpse,behemoth,dimmu borgir ,satyricon and much more

i love metal,its just one of the most important things in life to me,in fact its part of what i am. greetings ψψψ

Awesome! So I suppose you've heard of bands like Stormwarrior, Amon Amarth, Stratovarius, Power Quest, Dragonforce, etc? BTW are you Asatru?

i like amon amarth very much,their last album is great and their last videos are amazing. i don't like much strato and dragonforce,and i don't know the rest ones,i'm gonna check'em out. i forgot to mention that i have the album crimson thunder,and i think is perfect,all the songs are wonderful,and the song in memorian, is one of the best instrumental songs ever made,so emotional. hey,if you like pipes,listen to a power-celtic band called skiltron,they are from here(argentina),they don't have videos by now,but you can see some live videos in youtube,the song "by sword and shield" is great

i'm not asatru,i'm new to the forum

i like amon amarth very much,their last album is great and their last videos are amazing. i don't like much strato and dragonforce,and i don't know the rest ones,i'm gonna check'em out. i forgot to mention that i have the album crimson thunder,and i think is perfect,all the songs are wonderful,and the song in memorian, is one of the best instrumental songs ever made,so emotional. hey,if you like pipes,listen to a power-celtic band called skiltron,they are from here(argentina),they don't have videos by now,but you can see some live videos in youtube,the song "by sword and shield" is great

i'm not asatru,i'm new to the forum

Oh I see. I will have to agree with you that Crimson Thunder is by far in my opinion their greatest album. The first song I ever heard from them was "Riders of the Storm."

Sabaton is another great band. I love their song "Primo Victoria."

yes is a good song and a good band,i see power metal is your fav style

what about the others styles,and which are your fav bands

my top 5 are KAMELOT ENSIFERUM SYMPHONY X FINNTROLL DIMMU BORGIR ΨΨΨ

and as a bonus i've got to mention SUICIDAL TENDENCIES,a very good and special band

yes is a good song and a good band,i see power metal is your fav style

what about the others styles,and which are your fav bands

my top 5 are KAMELOT ENSIFERUM SYMPHONY X FINNTROLL DIMMU BORGIR ΨΨΨ

and as a bonus i've got to mention SUICIDAL TENDENCIES,a very good and special band

I'm not just into power metal. I love almost all types of music. I love techno, freestyle, and some hip hop/rap songs. I love a lot of old school rap/pop songs. I love a lot of classical music as well. Ludwig van Beethoven was one of the greatest. I like a lot of music from video games as well. They have the best rythems, including electric guitars.

i think you got me wrong,i was talking about another metal styles,like trash or death,but is ok

i listen to all kind of good music too. i like dance music very much,specially a band from the 90' called LA BOUCHE

i liKe classical music too, JS BACH, VIVALDI,SHUBERT,and rock CREEDENCE,THE DOORS,QUEEN,JOHNNY CASH

and pop DEPECHE MODE,CAMOUFLAGE and much more. I used to listen to rap when i was younger,things like ONIX,HOUSE OF PAIN and CYPRESS HILL,but not anymore. i love music,and METAL is my fav type of music,now and for ever