Troy Alves top 3 in AC!

robert

Cool, thanks for that!

I hadn't looked into it very closely and just figured it was great to have my buddy in the top 3, but after watching and after looking at more photo I realize that he should have won for the second time.......He placed 8th at the Olympia one year and I think he'll be back to that kind of placing this year...perhaps even better!

xphilx You may find this to be cool....we interviewed both Troy Alves and Dave Palumbo for our Vegan Brothers in Iron documentary.... as well as Toney Freeman and a bunch of other people. They all have interesting perspectives about veganism.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157730297554_1056650054_459843_1706464_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs004.snc1/4155_1157730657563_1056650054_459851_2814363_n.jpg

It was GREAT! We want as many perspectives as possible...not just vegans talking about how great veganism was...you're right Palumbo is not a fan of veganism at all and you bet I hope to use that footage! We have so many perspectives from so many people including top IFBB guys, health professionals, etc...should be pretty cool!

Been looking at footage lately and having fun.

Was in touch with Troy today....sucks about his 3rd place finish now that I've watch vid and see pics

He'll come out firing like crazy at the O! Can't wait!

• 13 years later...

Troy Alves has cemented his status as a top-tier athlete, securing a remarkable position in the highly competitive world of bodybuilding.  We are offering you to get  AC repair Waccabuc and learn things related to your AC. With sheer dedication, unwavering commitment, and an unmatched work ethic, Troy has risen to the top ranks, ranking among the top three in the prestigious Arnold Classic competition. His incredible achievements continue to inspire aspiring bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts worldwide.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Troy Alves, acclaimed for his prowess in AC repair, clinches a top-three spot in Austin's competitive market. Known for his rapid response and exceptional service, Alves stands out in a city where efficient cooling systems are essential. From routine maintenance to tackling sudden breakdowns, his expertise is unmatched. In a sweltering Texas summer, his name is synonymous with relief. Residents trust him for their cooling needs, turning to him even in emergencies, like the recent Emergency AC repair Austin situation, where his prompt assistance saved the day.