3. greene

4. heath

5. warren

6. rockel

7. freeman

8. martinez

9. wolf

10. anthony

heath lost conditionig during the pre judging, kai and wolf got sharper. ronny rockel looks amazing! so do dex and cutler. it seems that jay even got his left side under control again. warren is in the best shape of his life probably. of course this is not the top ten that i would like to see but how the judges maybe saw it.

since both nights now count 50/50 freeman will probably take rockels place tomorrow and he could lose one or another place more due his posing which is not really his best. hopefully wolf and kai will look much better tomorrow.

there were a lot of call outs, so there's a chance that this year it's going to be more fair than last year and the year before.

FLEX agrees with me.

History in the making?

By Dave Lee

September 25, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM

You've heard all the talk - for months. Boasting a lineup that's being touted as the deepest ever in the 44-year history of the show, the build-up to Joe Weider's 2009 Mr. Olympia at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, has been immense. With judging for this year's show in the books, it's safe to say that all expectations have been fulfilled. And the runaway story seems to be Jay Cutler, trying to do what nobody has done before: recapture the Sandow after losing it. And based on the size and condition he displayed this night - even better than 2006, when he toppled eight-time Mr. O Ronnie Coleman to win Sandow number one - he might very well make history.

A supremely conditioned Dexter Jackson, determined to keep the Sandow in his hands, stands in Cutler's way. We'll see if Jackson's detail, symmetry and proportion will be enough to make him a two-time winner.

The big surprise of the night was Kai Greene, who seems poised to overtake Phil "The Gift" Heath for third. Greene, while not as crisp as he was in winning the Arnold Classic earlier this year, got tighter as the night wore on. Heath faded the longer he stayed onstage, possibly giving Greene just enough daylight to slip through with hard charging Branch Warren looking to round out the top five, his best Olympia placing to date.

Check back with flexonline.com Saturday, September 26 for the finale of Joe Weider's 2009 Mr. Olympia. Until then, check out our galleries and the live 2009 Mr. Olympia play-by-play with Chris Cormier and Allan Donnelly.

http://www.flexonline.com/2009_mr_olympia_prejudging_galleries/news/921

dennis wolf not in the top 15, can't believe it. he was off but not that off....

heath looks better today, kai looked better yesterday. hard to say which one is third, but jay and dex are gonna fight for the crown.

phil looks a lot better, but yeah it's between jay and dex tonight. Phil will get an O in the future though..only 29.

Robert of course wants jay to win.

jay is in great shape, no doubt. but to be honest he should have never been a mr olympia. i mean, if you judge not only the muscle mass but the shape, proportions and symmetry people like dexter would be reigning this contest like coleman did.

I agree, but I still think he has a shot at winning.

Dex looks amazing, I hope he wins again.

1. cutler

2. warren

3. jackson

4. greene

5. heath

6. martinez

7. rockel

8. freeman

9. yamagishi

10. el moussawi

warren was in great shape, but 2nd with that proportions? never. this is maybe the first olympia title that jay deserved to win, hopefully he will retire now.

1. cutler

2. warren

3. jackson

4. greene

5. heath

6. martinez

7. rockel

8. freeman

9. yamagishi

10. el moussawi

warren was in great shape, but 2nd with that proportions? never. this is maybe the first olympia title that jay deserved to win, hopefully he will retire now.

I agree about branch.

phil was sick on friday but i actually don't think that wolf was sick. to be honest i guess that he overdosed something and plus that overdid it with the carb loading. he looked simply horrible, but i don't know if it was really fair to put him out of the top 15. i mean even in off season shape he looks better than guys like silvio samuel or moe el moussawi.

Nice to see an O thread! I just got back.

I have some great pics and videos and I'll provide a recap soon......

I worked along side Dorian Yates, Bob Cicherillo, Charles Glass, Mike O'Hearn, Jamie Eason and a bunch of others with BB.com for 2 days, all day long.

Good times and I have a surprise video with Jay coming soon....I have like 5 vids with him but one is super awesome!

Stay tuned

Gotta sleep soon...didn't sleep much at all during the 3 nights in Vegas.

phil was sick on friday but i actually don't think that wolf was sick. to be honest i guess that he overdosed something and plus that overdid it with the carb loading. he looked simply horrible, but i don't know if it was really fair to put him out of the top 15. i mean even in off season shape he looks better than guys like silvio samuel or moe el moussawi.

Yeah, you're probably right about Wolf. I just thought he got screwed, especially when there were guys like Victor, who really weren't in shape and got great callouts.