Some Wicked Plans I Have

shawnb222

I am going to start working out harder. It is possible, all I have to do is get more nutrition and rest.

I have some plans to stock up large on some vegan protein powders and supplements to add to my whole food diet.

Vegan supplements I intend on getting:

5 Pound Bucket of Hemp Protein Powder

I am going to order 5 pounds of organic hemp protein powder. It costs only 50$ for 5 pounds, at that is amazing. It is amazing when considering the fact that its organic, and other retailers want 40$ for 1 pound.

3 LBS Wheat Protein Powder.

I am going to get Wheat Protein powder. They are only asking for 20$ for 3 pounds of it. I had a couple of reviews and it to me is definately worth the dollar.

2 Pounds of Pea Protein Powder

I am going to get a 2 pound container of pea protein isolate. I have researched some reviews and this stuff is a must-have. I can get 2 pounds for only 20 dollars, so it is something I can add to my diet to increase variety.

Vegan Multivitamin and Mineral

I am going to be working out 4-5 times per week, so a vegan multivitamin and mineral is a must have. This will improve my immune system recovery and mucle repair tenfold.

Vegan Glucosamine

I am going to order some vegan glucosamine. Glucosamine will be very important in supporting my joint health after all of the stress during intense workouts.

And there we have it, all of the vegan supplements I intend on getting to support my muscle growth during 4 to 5 days a week for working out.

By adding an abundance of vegan protein supplements, vitamin and mineral supplements, and joint support supplements to my healthy diet, I am sure to recieve great benefits from going to the gym 4-5 times per week. These products added to my healthy diet, I am sure to prevent over-training, and I will only grow muscle very quickly and easily.

I believe I will grow muscle very quickly and easily, because whatever the mind can believe, it can achieve.

---

I am planning on opening my own thread in the forums pretty soon, including my diet and training regimen. I have a my workouts recorded since the beginning of October. I have been noticing gains especially in my calfs since then.

Especially after recieving these vegan supplements, I will be able to workout even 5 days per week without worrying about overtraining. By then I am definately planning on developing my own thread, recording my own weight, my diet, and progress pictures.

--

This thread, in my belief, will greatly prepare me for developing the content of my site. I haven't recently spent much time on my website because of food preparation, school-work, having awesome workouts at the gym, and getting my rest. I will spend some time tomorrow studying CSS and HTML.

--

I will feel accomplished if others will find this thread as helpful advice. That is part of the reason as to why I made it.

It is 11:00 PM here, and I am going to have some almonds and soy milk before I go to bed.

Good night everyone!

Hehe, I already got tons of creatine. Its Micronized Creatine by Higher Power. The stuff is amazing. I've been noticing amazing gains since I've been taking it. I'm also taking Glutamine from Optimum Nutrition, great stuff also, makes me recover alot faster.

I'll look into getting beta-alanine. Once I get these vegan protein powders, the multivitamin and mineral, and the glucosamine, I'll be well set. Currently I'm taking SuperPump 250 by Gaspari and I really like it, only thing is that is sort of expensive, I'm debating on whether or not I should keep taking it. I just love the stuff, it gives me so much energy to have awesome workouts. A large coffee from Tim Hortons and SuperPump 250 go great together! No you don't mix them together thats a bad idea.

I love the taste of their black coffee. I heard it's best to drink the coffee black because by adding sugar or cream you eliminate it's natural health benefits. I am unsure if it is a chemical reaction or whatnot. All I know is that black coffee is a great pre-workout aid!

I love the taste of their black coffee. I heard it's best to drink the coffee black because by adding sugar or cream you eliminate it's natural health benefits. I am unsure if it is a chemical reaction or whatnot. All I know is that black coffee is a great pre-workout aid!

That's black tea, my friend.

They did a study in Britain (where else? Lol!)