Hello from Vancouver (Not BC), Washington (Not DC)!

Vayrenn

Hello! I joined a little while ago and figured I might as well post and introduce myself. My name is Kimberley, & I live in Vancouver, WA. I've been Vegetarian for about a year now. I was full fledged Vegan for a while, but ended up breaking a month ago and going back to eggs. Anyways, I'm 19 and I've been overweight to obese my entire life. I finally decided that I was worth taking care of, and my family's eating habits didn't have to be mine; I think I reached that decision the instant I moved out of my mom's house & was in charge of buying my own groceries. I switched to an organic diet, started working out, and I've lost 65 lbs to date. It's been 11 months since I started, and I'm happy with my progress, but still wanting to see more. I probably want to lose another 25 lbs, and gain some serious muscle in the meantime. I guess I came here for answers.. Cardio I get, I can do that fine. However, my strength training is pretty lacking (yes, yes, I'm guilty of using Barbie weights). I'm hoping to gain some insight and guidance from everyone else and their routines. =) Guess that's it for now. Nice meeting you, & see ya around the forums!

My name is Ed and I am a vegan personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness in the Hollywood neighborhood of Portland. I would like to help you continue to reach your goals and try to provide info to do that. It is a challenge to provide enough insight and understanding without actual gym time, but I just wanted to let you know I am out here and willing to help out. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know what your current caloric intake, eating frequency and exercise routine are. Thanks and Great Job on the weight loss so far!