Aarrrgghhhh..high as a kite on a bright moonlit night.......

Ohhh....that feels so gooooood....

This one's for you CrispyQ.....

Just finished a great leg and shoulder w/o. More of a feeling out than anything else because I've been away from it for so long and I was really worried about re-injuring my rotator cuffs in my shoulders. But nothing but that high that comes from walking away from a reeeeally nice set.

Ahhhh.......

ya, it really helps to develop more of a body awareness and I find I automatically treat my body a little better. It's also actually really helpful for quieting the mind by becoming the observer of self. As you said earlier, this lifestyle and spirituality go hand in hand......

I was thinking about you yesterday & if you had sore muscles. Unfortunately, they actually asked me to do some work at my job so my internet time was limited!

Yes a great workout really revs you up, doesn't it. It's a high that stays with you all day & puts a bounce in your step. Good work, Phoenix!!

Thanks.

Ya, it feels good. So what if I can't raise my arms to shampoo my hair or walk down flights of stairs....

Actually I'm just finishing up my pre-workout poundages/kilos test before I ask Alex for some input into a routine.

This site is really good for motivation which is what I need because this is a very personal thing to do and it's hard to continually progress when you work out in the basement.

Can't wait...

Nice one dude!

I love that feeling of barely being able to walk down the stairs too. Every single step you feel all the muscle in your quads, hams and calves contracting. Ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch.

Likewise with inner pecs when washing your hands.

Yep it's pretty high on the old awesomness scale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...