Why do I throw up/almost throw up after I eat sometimes?

First. NO. I have no eating disorder.

It started a few weeks ago. I was eating a stir fry. Veggies, oil, tofu, salt/pepper, rice. I got sick and through up less than halfway through it. I couldn't figure it out. I chalked it up to the trader joes tofu I bought. ( I bought 3 packs, froze two. The first one caused me no problems, but the frozen one did, seemingly) This happened 2 or 3 times. I tossed the frozen tofu's and was fine for a while, then it started happening again. Couldn't figure out why. Always with the stir fry's. (and no, I don't share dishes with a non vegan roommate). 2nd sequence I started thinking it was the oil (I had cut the amount I'd been using. extra virgin olive. nothing wacky). Was fine again for a while, until today. Today it was simply a sweet potato. microwaved. cut in half, topped with the same sea salt. Happened again. WHAT THE FUCK!?

It really sucks. The last few times I haven't thrown up, but saliva product increased and I'd dry heave a bit. It sucks and I can't figure it out. Needless to say, the amount of fresh food I'm eating is going down. Eating a lot of fruit and rice/beans/tofu lately. LOTS of canteloupe. I can't figure it out and it sucks.

Seriously. Today. Potato and salt. NOTHING else. (for that meal, but I'm eating WAY light today...) Could I be right in it being the sea salt? I mean, i eat plenty of salt at work, but it's table salt and I'm fine. I don't use it at home, and I haven't been using it much lately.

Any ideas what gives? This is kinda no fun. I guess if it keeps up I'll schedule a doc appt...

Are you eating just after you trained?Maybe you eat to much in 1 go.Those are the only times i feel woozy when eating.

No to the first question, and I don't think so, to the comment after. It's usually just as I start eating. It's never an "eat until failure" type thing...\\bizarre.

I have a few questions for you.

How hungry are you when you eat? Oftentimes, nausea can happen if you go a long time without eating, and then decide to fill it up with food.

Another question: How fast are you eating? Bolting down food can also cause nausea.

Also, how are your bowel movements? Stress levels? Activity levels? Quality of sleep?

If nothing has really changed, and your body just suddenly doesn't want food you should go to the doctor and get checked out.

I had a problem similar to this a month ago. It was gastritis. Nothing serious, but it was an awful lot of suffering. I was lucky it was as simple a solution as taking antacids daily.