Heavy Metal Ninja: new album

Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude! For this album I have just been plugging my guitar straight into Pro tools, and using the amp plug-in that came with it. I was going to go through my amp into the PC, or use a mic as you said, but after I played with the amp plug-in, I was pleasantly surprised, so I just used that.

• 1 month later...

Yo, the podcasts hopefully will return, I am up for doing them at any point, but Mark is reportedly busy. I know he still wants to do them, but he has had other things going on. So in the future we will do another project together, we have discussed podcasts, or perhaps episodic videos of some kind

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, really want to get back to doing something, creativity levels are bursting at the moment, since I finished my album earlier in the year, I haven't put myself to work, just a bit of writing here and there, but not enough.

Having 2 people in a podcast makes things easier in a way, because you can bounce back and forth more like a real conversation. If you want to get across X point, sometimes you can appear like a moron if you just come out with it to the audience, whereas if you start off with the other person making the opposite point, then when you make the point you wanted, it is more justified and acceptable.