Training Advice

Kip

Hey Forum,

I've been training for a few years now as a raw vegan and figured I'd run my routine by you in case you spot anything you'd recommend adding / changing / removing.

I train every second day. I begin with a light meal of usually not much more than a simple piece of fruit. I first stretch and then begin with a 3 KM inclined run on my treadmill.

Then I weight train in the following order:

- Barbell squats

- Barbell rows

- Barbell shrugs

- Barbell sitting military press

- Dumbell flys

- Barbell bench press

- Barbell curls

- Abdominal roller on floor

I then have a shake which always contains 10 tbs of hemp seeds turned into mylk, usually carob powder, and a variety of whatever fruits I happen to have on hand. I've also started taking L glutamine powder between meals.

so 1 day on followed by 2 days off? or 2 days on 1 day off in b/w work outs?

just by going off what you say you train it seems a little scattered to me. i mean you got 1 leg work out and 1 back work out. I would try to break it up bro, I have never really seen good results w/ full body workouts before, IMO you hit 1 area 1-2 times a week if u need and absolutely just kill it on those days, it keeps your work outs short and intense.

try and hit each muscle group w/ 3 dif. work outs each, keep ur leg work outs in the higher rep range (12-15) everything else can 8-10, I usually like 4 sets each for each work out.

if you want I can get pretty specific for ya, hope that helps man

Hey finah. Thanks for the feedback. I mean I do all of the aforementioned exercises every second day. That means Monday, for instance, I train, Tuesday I don't, Wednesday I train, etc.