What mix for weightgainer on TrueProtein?

What sort of ingredients would be a solid mix for a weightgainer ordered through True Protein? I've never had experience with a weight gainer outside of CytoGainer, which was before I was vegan. I need to get more calories in my diet with my protein shakes, and it doesn't seem I'm able to spend enough time cooking and eating with my busy schedule. I need a hefty amount of calories but without sacrificing too much protein in the mix.

When you select your protein mix you can add carbs as well. You should be able to work out a good ratio if you play with the mix.

http://www.trueprotein.com/custom_product.aspx

Yeah, I've been horsing around with mixes, but honestly I'm not too educated on supplements. Is a weight gainer nothing more than protein and a carb source, or are there other additions to consider? I can't seem to build a mix that has nearly he calories of supplements like CytoGainer, but I shouldn't expect that since it's whey-based.

I would've posted this on TP forums but I've been waiting for them to 'activate' my account for probably a month so I can't post yet.