Beachbody Coach and How It is Changing My Life

marymoopig

So a few days ago, I announced that I have opened a Vegan store specializing in Health and beauty Products I hope you guys will check that out! Well in order to get that up and running...i needed more time on my hands...so I quit my full time job and became a beachbody coach. I was always looking for a job that I could do from home BUT i never was able to find one that didnt scream SCAM SCAM SCAM! My friend told me about the beachbody coaching program and I was hooked...it is what it is...you put the work into it and you make money...if you don't then chances are you wont make as much. I am amazed with this program and love it. It is almost covering my large student loan payments and I only look to improve more and more. It has also motivated me to get in shape and now I can honestly say that I am in the best shape ever. Now I can say I am experienced enough to add people in order to make a business team. Which is why I am here! My dream is to add vegans/vegetarians to the team as much as possible because I want to send out the message that you CAN get fit without eating meat. This team will make you money but it will also serve as an informational source for the vegan lifestyle. You receive a 25% commission for each product you sell and you will treat this as your business. It is an awesome opportunity that you can do from your home. There is no risk and you can quit at any time...PLUS you receive a discount on all beachbody products which is AWESOME. After people buy products from you...you serve as their coach in helping them during their journey to getting fit. Please let me know if you are interested...send me an email at...

[email protected]

OR private message me on this forum. Thanks so much! Join my team!!