Hello all

romac

ello ello vegans

i'm a 41 year old father of two, husband of one currently residing in NC, originally from canada

i'm just getting back into lifting weights (with any sort of regularity) after about 6 years off, but i've since become vegan so i need to redial in a weight lifting diet that used to be extremely meat-centric

i've been vegan for about 5.5 years - my children and wife are also vegan

in my spare time i like to knit, and quilt (kidding!)

i brew plenty of all-grain beer in my spare time (not good for staying lean!) i love music (rooted in manchester, shoegazer, indie stuff), i also ride my road bike about once per week, and am a totally incredible vegan cook (modest i know , but i should be an awesome cook as i've been a stay-at-home dad for 7 years now, and cook nearly everything our family eats

anyhoo - nice to meet y'all

i brew plenty of all-grain beer in my spare time

YOOOOOOOO ! ! !

Yeah man - that's what I'm talking about ! I love beer, who wants to be that lean anyway

Where do you brew it? do you have micro brewery?

Welcome to the forum!

i brew plenty of all-grain beer in my spare time

YOOOOOOOO ! ! !

Yeah man - that's what I'm talking about ! I love beer, who wants to be that lean anyway

Where do you brew it? do you have micro brewery?

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

I brew it mostly in my kitchen. All-grain brewing doesn't require much equipment, just a big pot (i mean reaaaaly big), a big cooler, and a few 7 gallon buckets to ferment in. It's great if you like expensive beer - with practice you can duplicate all those $10 4-packs you see for about 50 cents.

This sounds very interesting indeed.

I will have to ask you to share the ingredients and some basic recipes maybe??

I used to make homemade wine and one spirit, which is much like brandy, but I drink the wine only.

How do you get the bubbles into the beer?