Am I a meat head?

Bigbwii

I've been having a real bad time recently with my work outs!

I've been doing them but my motivation has really been bad! well today I worked out with wieghts for the first time in 2 weeks and I figured out the problem!

I need to train with heavy wieghts!

the body wieght stuff was good but I was just maintaining infact I swear I was getting smaller!

OMG!!!! does this mean I'm a meathead????

Does this mean I'm doomed to start posting on T-nation

Yeah, like I said if you can knock out 35 reps in a set or 15 for multiple sets you probably aren't building any strength by doing it. So you could do 100 pushups straight. I bet you could do more than 35 dips in a set. Probably could still get something out of chins.

t-nation.com is loaded with 17 year olds. And in general unhappy people who feel better when they put others down.

the body wieght stuff was good but I was just maintaining infact I swear I was getting smaller!

Haaha!

I'm probably going to go back to training with weights again soon too. I like training bodyweight stuff at home, but my wife wants me to get rid of the dip rack and pullup bar because it messes up her interior decorating. So I said fine I'll join a gym instead

I've been having a real bad time recently with my work outs!

You are a fruit head, not a meat head. And I am probably a tofu head.

Glad to hear you are thinking of pounding some heavy weights. That will surely get the job done!

-Robert

Haaha!

I'm probably going to go back to training with weights again soon too. I like training bodyweight stuff at home, but my wife wants me to get rid of the dip rack and pullup bar because it messes up her interior decorating. So I said fine I'll join a gym instead

i say, get rid of the dip/chin rack, and then buy a cage, bench and oly weight set! bet she wouldnt see that one coming!

Haaha!

i say, get rid of the dip/chin rack, and then buy a cage, bench and oly weight set! bet she wouldnt see that one coming!

I should save that one for April Fool's Day!