Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow all I can say is I really didn't like today's food depression!! High calorie morning and now I regret it dearly but to late now. I was at the gym and ended up talking to the chick I refer to as barbie.... turns out she is super nice. She was interested in how a vegan could do it and when I showed her some pics she was amazed. Not a convert but impressed lol.

Cardio: 15 min air bike at work was utterly bored out of my mind, 30 min elliptical interval program broke up into 15 min segments, 45 min fat burner program lvl 5 step mill

HIKING DAY HIKING DAY HIKING DAY!!!!!! I have sooo missed hitting the trails! I am going nothing is stopping me not even going by myself! I have missed hiking so much I think it has been depressing me. And since it is already warm and humid I have a packet of Vega electrolyte hydrator ready for a bottle of water going to lug some carrots with me so I can feed the bison while I am there. It always puts me in a state of serene calm being near them. I love when they let me pet them for a brief moment or when they give my hand a lick while getting a piece of carrot. Always a slight bonding moment

Hiking always centers me. Granted I picked up some bloodsucking disease tag along but they didn't get to feast any hahahaha. Going to be bad to admit but I finally got male attention I have been lacking (11 month dry spell)!!!! And lord it was nice. Was weird when he picked me up like I was nothing and carried me around. I even gave him a back massage . I feel more confident in myself now thanks to this guy

I think I will burn more calories mowing the yard than with what we did last night. Need to find a guy with a high drive like I have and not finish fast again TMI. But was still very nice to break the dry spell. Watch out guys is all I have to say!

Maybe it was a dry spell for him too? and got way too excited before he knew what hit him? Maybe next time, you might have to slow it down - or at least run around the room having him try and catch you?

I really need to stop staying up late and getting up early.... I think it taking a toll on my weight again. The beer, baked beans, kraut and smart dogs probably didn't help either lol. Just wanted to enjoy the BBQing for the day with everyone instead of eating a salad....

Ok so yesterday was a really boring day at work.....This morning 174.6 not seeing 160s by Saturday at this rate oh well my body knows better than I do I guess. Went to see the FB for some fun and ended up giving him a massage instead. Really WTF?!?!?! Wasted my gas on that but oh well I know I am not going over tonight.

Cardio: 20 min elliptical weight loss program lvl 5, 25 min step mill lvl 5 fat burner, 15 min elliptical manual lvl 5, 50 min boot camp

174.6 today not happy but oh well. I think a lot of it has to do with the the weekend. I get to go back to focusing on my training and not getting distracted by my FWB and staying up super late to be with him. Found out he has been lying to me and I don't tolerate that. Was an annoying day at work but I think that is because I am a bit sleep deprived so after I enter this I am going to bed! Ran into my trainer's friend at the gym and he asked if I was going to start power lifting soon since I love to lift heavy. The seed had been planted a while back but he watered it enough that I think I am going to do that after I compete in a Figure show hahaha. I told him one goal at a time. Was really good today and didn't eat anything that I didn't pack not even my beloved crackers! I wasn't paying attention and saw that my hand was inching towards the bag of cookies and the banana bread but I held strong and didn't touch them. I had thought about a beer tonight but honestly I don't need one it is just a want and I am going to save that calorie boost for another day like after I get into the 160s!!!!!

Cardio:30 min step mill fat burner lvl 5, 50 min yoga, 35 min step mill fat burner lvl 6

Legs

TKE squats: 3 sets 20 reps each leg

super set

Wall squats: 3 sets 15 lb dumbbells 20 reps

walking lunges: 3 sets down room and back

GIANT set

box squats: 3 sets 20 lb bar 10 reps

static lunges: 3 sets 20 lb bar 10 reps each leg

single leg deadlifts: 3 sets 35 lbs 20 reps each leg

super set

step ups: 3 sets 20 lbs 20 reps

standing calf raises: 3 sets 10 reps toes pointed in, 3 sets 10 reps feet straight, 3 sets 10 reps toes pointed out

Giant set

Bench bridge: 2 sets 20 reps

Adductor lift: 2 sets 20 reps

Abductor lift: 2 sets 20 reps

175.2.... Willing to accept only because yesterday was legs day and I didn't have a bm yesterday or so far today. I remember when a legs day meant losing at least 1 lb. I think it is time to switch to my summertime passion green tea instead of coffee and drink green tea at work. Drinking 5 liters minimum a day 1400 calories and that is under what livestrong and my trainer said for my max by 200 calories. Maybe start eating 2 salads a day and kick the brown rice out for a while.

One way for me to tell for sure and that is to put on my tight jeans. Usually after legs day I feel like I need to grease up the jeans and thighs just to get the jeans up over them. No science behind it just how my legs feel.. swollen. Will kill the rice for a couple weeks but going to keep my red lentils with garlic and onions cause it is yummy!