Newbie Personal Trainer

MattCarrPT

Hi folks, my name's Matt & i'm from Wigan, England.

I'm the only Vegetarian Personal Trainer in the company which I work for, Easyfit [www.easyfitpt.co.uk] Needless to say I get a lot of banter from my colleagues, which i'm able to take I have been Vegetarian for the last 5 years, since hearing 'Meat Is Murder' by The Smiths. From that day forward I vowed never to eat another piece of meat again.

Anyway, I have been Personal Training since Jan 2012 and absolutley loving it. I've helped lots of people & have a great client base & look forward to work every single day.

I have been handed the task of putting together the Vegetarian/Vegan side to the company, Supps/Nutrition/Training Programmes, so any help & hints/tips I can get would be greatly appreciated.

I will post my questions in the Bodybuilding/Fitness forum if anyone is able to help

Thanks for reading.

Matt

Welcome Matt!

I love the fact that you look forward to work every single day. Not a lot of people can say that about their work. Awesome that you've found something you really enjoy.

Thanks for joining our forum. Great to have you here.

Poke around www.veganproteins.com for a variety of vegan supplements.

You'll find even more on www.veganessentials.com but they might be a bit harder to find, listed in many categories.

Explore around www.veganmuscleandfitness.com to look at some nutrition and training programs and please connect with members here. We have a real nice community.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Thanks Robert,

i've just started reading your book, which is really inspiring me because i've been feeling like i'm stood in a field of carnivores, it's fantastic to see so many Non Meat Eaters in the fitness world.

Thanks for the links, im going to have a good route around

Healthy Regards,

Matt

• 1 month later...

Welcome Matt. There are many people on this forum that are looking for a trainer. Maybe you should skim through the introductions and see if any of the other people from England are looking for a trainer and find out if they are located near you. Just a thought

Cheers,

-Dylan