Me and my zoo

savebabe

I had 2 pit bull terriers, before they were made illegal, and as our next door neighbour is an ex-cop (and hates animals), we had to re-house them (not put them down, but sent via an animal rescue centre to a state where it was is still legal to own a "dangerous breed.")

We have two English Staffies (the brindles), one is a pup, the other is 8yrs old. We've had to place a few of our animals with rescue centres due to our neighbour. We recently had to get rid of our greyhound, the animal control came to see us due to a complaint from an un-named source, we had a couple of days to get rid of her, or we had to put her down! WE live on 10acres, and the sheep next door make more noise than our dogs. I spend 1 1/2 hours exercising 3 dogs, and my daughter the same for the other 3. Plus, all 6 of our dogs are in runs (cost us a fortune not to mention vet bills), and they are also exercised in addition to their walks.(all six in the mornings)

The pitbulls were called Bonnie & Clyde! The staghounds (Lurchers) are called Jessie & James. Missy is the beagle (we rescued her from a guy who had to put all but a couple of his beagles down-a whinging neighbour). Odie is the bush whippet. We had two Patterdale terriers Ned & Kelly, but same deal, the whinger next door complained, so we had to re-home both of these dogs. The brindle staffies are called Jed, and the bitch is called Brea (my husband named her after a girl who works at the health store in the gym I attend )

I'm from Stafford (shire) .

My sista has got a staffy - Floyd- I posted a pic of him somewhere on this forum. He adores me as I walk and play with him or hours. Don't see him very much these days now I live in London.....

Staffs are great dogs - so friendly.

I'm from Stafford (shire) .

My sista has got a staffy - Floyd- I posted a pic of him somewhere on this forum. He adores me as I walk and play with him or hours. Don't see him very much these days now I live in London.....

Staffs are great dogs - so friendly.

My hubby English (a Londoner). I think he has a load of mates that live near in the same vicinity.He's only been in Australia for 5yrs. The male Staffy we have was brought with my husband from England (he cost a fortune through customs $5k English pounds!) I love th English Staffy's, the Australian one's are short (fat), and all have really short muzzles. Plus they put the pups down that throw red noses! Can't stand pedigree breeders (mind you Jed has his pedigree).

Staffy's are THE GREATEST DOG....real people persons! And he loves vegan cooking! Mind you, Jed would eat anything. he's notorious of ripping the "sarnie" right off your plate!

Staffy's are THE GREATEST DOG....real people persons! And he loves vegan cooking! Mind you, Jed would eat anything. he's notorious of ripping the "sarnie" right off your plate!

Yep, Staffs are the best. They have a great temperament. Such handsome dogs, especially when they are panting and you can see their marvellous jaw and teeth. So strong, they'll just keep goin.

My sister's Staff will eat anything - one of his nicknames is Swiper ( the Fox ) re Dora the Explorer, coz he'll swipe anythin off a plate.

I always thought you were in the US for some reason. Aussie cattle dogs/kelpies are wicked too - used to make me smile to see 'em reading along in the utes. I saw a German Shepherd takin a lift on a moped today - I had to take two - it made me smile to see him fit on that little bike.