New to site - new to vegan

Desert_dweller

Good afternoon.

For health reasons, I am slowly converting over to a PBD. To be honest, I have very little idea as to how to go about it and also have been under the misconception for years - years - about bodybuilding and vegetarianism. From my earliest exposure to this type of eating, the photos and examples of natural bodybuilders and vegetarians is by far, not what I have seen here.

Any suggestions for this transition would be greatly appreciated.

I currently live in Arizona. Looking to meet like-minded individuals that can share their knowledge and experiences with a "newbie."

welcome! don't fret, a lifestyle change is just that, and some old ways/habits are harder to break than other. Good to try and find some local support too. Maybe check out meetup.com for any veg/vegan groups in your area. There are now 2 in Colorado Springs, a new one up the road in Castle Rock and in Denver too. Popping up like weeds! And if there isn't a group, you can start one up yourself and then others can find you. sweet, eh?

Got to run, more later...

Hello and welcome. Thousands are doing it, you're not alone. This site has thousands of members and our fb page has over 11,000. Some of the top MMA fighters, NFL football players, and pro boxers are now vegan. Its a movement towards better health. Its where you want to be.