which paper for photo to choose

Wolly

Hi, recently I had to print some family photos and I also had a choice of what kind of printing paper to choose. I was thinking about lustre or glossy paper. Then I decided to find out more about the features of each of these types of paper and came across this article skylum.com/uk/blog/lustre-vs-glossy-photo-paper It describes in detail the characteristics of these papers, the disadvantages and advantages of each of them. Thanks to this information I chose glossy paper. I think you can also read more about these types of paper and many things will become clearer to you.

• 7 months later...

Wolly, I want to say that this question is of interest not only to professional photographers, but to everyone without exception. If I'm not mistaken, there is a special photo paper. For example, it is important for me that my photos are of high quality. And I'm really glad that I found business cards images Of course, the whole point is that this platform has only high-quality licensed content. When I realized that I was very inspired by these videos, images and music files, I began to visit this site every day. Now I always have a fresh creative idea for my project.

Edited by JamesHicklin