How to do online arbitrage

luckypenguin

Selling or reselling products online is a great way to make money, and it's underestimated. People who haven't tried it think it's too troublesome or that you need your own private label product to make any money. If you're going to choose a marketplace, I would definitely advise you to focus on Amazon. Although I use the eBay store for "collectibles," the marketplace is nowhere near as active as Amazon. There are many more advantages to list, but before you start, I would advise you to read the information at learnretailarbitrage.com, which will prepare you and give you the details of this trade that you may not have been aware of before.

For example, you buy an item on websites like Argos, Boots, Sainsburys, and sell it on Amazon. It may seem very complicated at first, but it's actually easy (and, oddly enough, quite fun!). It's called a professional form of scalping, where resellers buy high-demand items like Playstation 5, Xbox consoles. Online arbitrage is a professional form of scalping. You may have heard of "scalpers" before, in fact I still do a little bit of it on the collection side.