Hey Bigbwii ....what's the status on the kittens?

JW

Man......... there driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every body loves em but nobdy wants to take the time to look after them so it's on me....and I ain't a cat person....everybody that thought they were cute and wanted one has backed out

In the mean time my dobie is getting less and less attention and is so hyper right now.....anyway apart from that they are doing fantastic, They are on kitten cat food and I'm still bottle feeding them but not as often, I'll post some photos as soon as I get some batteries.

thanks for the update big!

know what you mean about cats driving you crazy (and I only have ONE)

Hopefully someone will step up and take some off of your hands soon.

I've grown up a "dog person" so cat ownership has been interesting to say the least.

thanks for taking the time and effort to help them out man!

must be tough doing those body weight exercises with all those kittens climbing on your head

must be tough doing those body weight exercises with all those kittens climbing on your head

Just adds resistance!

I actually did a few sets of "cat squats" the other day: holding onto various cat (pyramiding up and down in weight) for each set. My old, diabetic grandpa cat, Scooter, actually seemed to like it, and wanted me to do a second set with him!

I'm glad they're doing ok. I can't imagine having a couple of kittens vying for my attention, but can understand to a certain extent as when I'm doing floor work and Max is around - he wants attention and to hell with anything else I'm doing. Please give them (and your dobie) loads of hugs from me.