Summer Shape-Up Challenge July 1st-Sept 24th

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! I have some stuff, I just got so scattered and lost things. I really apologize and I do worry about it all the time. Then I get sidetracked with current event organizing and things like that.

You can send stuff to [email protected]

It was before and after photos and a bio which is just a paragrah or even shorter, just explaining what your goals were and how you feel you did on achieving them.

I'll send extra prizes. I know it doesn't make up for my inability to follow through, but it's something I want to do.

In the future, other people will be running ALL the contests. Some will still be my ideas, like the Raw Challenge, but I'll put someone else in charge, I just can't take on anymore projects.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

It looks like I have ALL the photos and ALL bios I need for:

Ravi

Christine

Mel

Heather

Bryce

Shane

Sorry I don't know all your screen names of the top of my head. I was going off first names from e-mails as I was sorting through photos, bios, etc.

If you had Before AND After photos and you are not on the list, please send them ASAP to [email protected]

I still need bios from a few of you but I'll send e-mails soon. I should have all of these photos up online very soon. Then as soon as I get bios I'll put those in and then we'll begin Voting! Finally! Again, my bad, and I'm sorry. I won't host anymore contests. I'll still sponsor them, but others will carry them out and do all the organizational stuff.

Thanks!