NW VEG Potluck: THIS Sunday June 18th, Portland, Oregon

loveliberate

Anyone here going to this?

Forwarded message:

June 18 (Sunday), 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm: Northwest VEG Vegetarian Potluck

Join Northwest VEG at the West Hills Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 8470 SW Oleson Road, starting at 5:00 pm. Following the meal, we will review the successes of the past fiscal year, conclude our election for new board members, and glance at the year ahead. Our successes during the 2005-06 fiscal year included two informative and inspiring talks last fall by Howard Lyman and Erik Marcus. More than 100 people attended a celebratory Thanksgiving potluck in November. In March we saw more than 1,000 people attend our VegFest: A Compassionate Living Fair. In addition, we continued our monthly dine-outs and potlucks with helpful presentations. Our future success will depend on the vibrancy of new leaders, along with the dedicated support of an active membership in many volunteer positions. Please bring a vegan or vegetarian main dish, salad or dessert, a card listing its ingredients, and plates and utensils for your use. If you come by yourself, figure the amount to serve 4-6; increase the amount 4 servings for each additional person in your party/family. A donation of $2 – $5 is suggested to help cover the cost of the venue rental. For more information call (503) 224-7380 or email [email protected]. If you can volunteer to help at the potluck, contact Maggie: [email protected].

Awesome dude. I will hopefully make it. We'll see what Sunday looks like.

Perhaps this will be loveliberate, andesuma, davidtarrfoster, and robert gathering #2 (david was at the bodybuilding but missed the dinner) so all 4 of us should hang. We need to find Aaron up in PDX one of these days too!

Let's rock it, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness style (I'll bring the tunes).

Hey!

I might be able to make it... I always get frustrated with what to bring

at potlucks, I always want to make something amazing(like my special

vegan lasagna), but want something cheap & easy...

So, salad it is!!

hahah.. ok, yah.. so maybe. : )

See you guys tomorrow (whoever is able to make it). I'll bring my famous organic fruit salad It's actually the ONLY thing I know how to make (slice up fruit and put in bowl) I rule! Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind.... .......oh, no thank you, it's cool. My organic fruit salad isn't that awesome..... ......ok, I guess it is pretty cool.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this event.

Andesuma, davidtarrfoster and I all went and met up with Bradley Saul, President of Organic Athlete and had a great time meeting the members of Northwest Veg!

There are lots of things happening around Portland and the NW in general, and we'll do our best to keep everyone up to date.