Tattoo Question.

PaulIndeed

I only have two tattoos in big growth spots(well I have two others but since those I've tried to shrink)...on on my back which didn't really do anything and one on my chest which may have changed slightly but I didn't notice. I could imagine the bicep it where you would see the most considerable difference if you go from a puny arm to a big arm but I don't believe a reasonable gain in size will destort you tattoo enough to really tell...and if it did it would probably make your arm look bigger the same way the distortion mountains leave on a topographic map. Anyway you've already been working your arms and they are getting bigger now...well that will continue to happen but likely not as quickly as it is now so the effect will be even less drastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 16 years later...

Hello! I also like tattoos and the way they look. But the tattoo does not always look the way the client wants. I think that this is due to the inexperience of the tattoo artists. The tattoo artist I go to for my tattoos has a lot of experience. Before each process, he advises applying Numbing cream australia. All inks are of the highest quality and are sterile. I like it when he gets a tattoo because I don't feel any pain or discomfort.