Robert's Blog: "Everything is Awesome"

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good....you dig? No problems at the border and I'm home now Thanks again for hosting me while I visited my family for the weekend. It was an awesome trip all around!

See you soon!

"Why don't you eat up and we'll tell you..... "

Everything is still awesome except the weather in Portland! Are you kidding me? It is mid June and still raining and cold

Portland is considered by many publications, groups, people, etc. to be the greatest city in America for a great number of reasons, many having nothing to do with veganism, but this rain and lack of sun from October-June is really getting to me.

I'm lucky. I've been to L.A. 4 times this year, Orlando, Sonoma, and other sunny places, but I really wish it would warm up and shine down on us soon.

Please come out and play sun!

The sun will come out soon! I'm leaving town again this weekend so maybe I'll find it.

Oregon is an incredible place, I just wish we had more sun here.

All is well with me.

I gave another motivational talk today. That is 2 in the past 4 days now and it has been inspiring and life changing for some people. I know because they told me and that is why I do it. I love contribution and making others feel great about who they are and what they can achieve.

Things are busy and I'm playing catch-up but all is well. Time to get back to work.....

I'm back home now, still playing catch up on things.....if you're waiting to hear from me or waiting to get something from me, etc., know that I am home now and will be on it soon!

Nice to be home.....time to eat!

I'm back in action, hanging out with Brendan Brazier in Portland.

I just posted a VEGA contest in the photos section. We're going to give away a couple hundred dollars of Vega to say thank you to those of you who eat/drink/use Vega.

Check out the photos section for details. Basically just post photos of your personal collection over the next month and we'll vote.

I trained arms last night and that was cool. I saw my trainer there. We're going to try to meet up this week, possibly on Thurs. We haven't worked together in many weeks because of my travels. Time to get back to it!

Everything is still awesome

Things are really busy. I guess I'm technically working 4 jobs but I love it! Even though I'm working like 12 hours days a lot of the time, I'm having fun and having a lot of success! I'm the top sales person in the entire country for Vega now, which is exciting! I'm also involved in a bunch of projects including a documentary that will have Nelly and Nas and others in it (they are rappers). I'm doing other documentary stuff, side projects, new things with Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, traveling to a new city nearly every week, etc.

Just good times right now. Really busy, somewhat stressful, but a lot of fun and I keep seeing more and more forum members as I travel around and I'm recruiting more members to the community through my travels as well.

Summer is finally arriving in PDX too, so that is cool. I guess I'll have to start planning some things for Vegan Vacation soon since it is just weeks away!

Well, back to work!.....

wow, I'm always amazed when I think about all the incredible work and things you do. I envy you especially for all the trips you make; I guess it's mostly in Americas but have you ever been also in Europe, Asia, etc even if it's just for fun not professional purpose ?

How many countries, states, cities do you think you visited in your life, and which one you prefered or would like to go live there ?

Long live to your success and the inspiration/positivity you give to everyone you meet

Thanks guys, I'm having the time of my life and finding success in everything I do. I'm not always perfect and people don't always agree with me but 95% of the time, if not more often, they do. Things are great in many aspects of my life right now and I'm moving ahead with great momentum in a bunch of unique and innovative projects.

My time on the forum will not be nearly what it once was, but being away from the forum and out working is where I've been able to generate all of my recent success and it's great!

I'm out of town again tomorrow and will be a lot this week, and next week and possibly the next. I'm determined to be the best in the world at what I do, and I've been able to achieve that in various ways in the past and will continue to be the best at a variety of things I'm passionate about in the future. I'm finding meaning in what I'm doing, enjoying the journey, and experiencing phenomenal personal fulfillment and achievement as a results of my successes. I'm striving to continue to be the top sales person at Vega, the top name in Vegan Bodybuilding and the biggest individual supporter and promoter of the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness lifestyle in the world. When you strive to be the best, even if you fall short, you're ahead of nearly everyone else and the impact you leave on others is that much greater.

I've committed myself to kindness toward others and a positive outlook that inspires thousands daily and it's only getting better.

As I said, I won't be around as much anymore but I'm accomplishing great things with my life that have huge long-lasting positive implications on our society and environment.

I better get back to work. I have a long road ahead and I'm going straight to the top. See ya!

RC

In this case, that one isn't "my" documentary, I'll be in a documentary that they are in. I am working on some of my own documentaries but I don't think I'll have those kinds of names in them, though some may have some mini celebrity appearances.

I'm having a great time and it comes from being super motivated, even when people make attempts to bring me down. I just won't have any of it. I accomplish more than most people and succeed at a faster rate than most people and that is because most people don't know how to deal with negative interactions and most people are actually not content each day. At the end of the day, I'm happy with who I am and how I've contributed to the world and that is a great place to be in.

I set a new American Record today in sales for my company! It was a fantastic day! Total hours worked today were around 14 or so and it was just awesome! I'm working harder than others are willing to do and it is paying off in major ways. Sure, I'm "single" but that doesn't automatically mean I have more time. I work 4 jobs, and I am often in a new city every week, but I'm making it happen and I'm loving it.

I wish others could be excited everyday just to be themselves and enjoy the heck out of life. I'm working hard to bring out that enthusiasm in others and support their drive to achieve something worthwhile in their lives. It's a great feeling to see it happen as a result of positive influence.

I had a somewhat of a heart to heart talk with VeganEssentials today about some of the stresses I've had managing the forum. I know he is a business professional who manages people and groups and teams so we chatted for a bit and it was really good for me.

I try to do things right and I still fail. I work hard to make things right, and I still fail. I'm not always going to get things right, make the right call, or do the best job, but I try hard to do so. I work to learn from my failures to turn them into success and it's a numbers game. I won't get all decisions right. Maybe 80 out of 100 will be, that is still 20 times I'm wrong and there are consequences. I'll still continue to try to hard to do a good job at what I do. I like to be the best at something and I'm driven to do that and there is a lot of learning that goes along with it and that is part of the fun.

Today was another great day and tomorrow should be a great day in Eugene too.

Everything is still awesome.

My new Portland Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Team just ordered about $3000 in Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing items, so they should be on the site "soon."

I'm finally busier than ever and can't keep up but because I'm so motivated and passionate about what I'm doing, I'm more successful than ever before. So now I have hired a whole team, have finally been able to pay Richard more, and have learned to delegate tasks to others, give them incentives, empower them to be creative and innovate, and we're going to grow at a healthy rate.

I learned from Ravi and later from Steve Jobs to not play a zero sum game and I'm a much better person now that I've realized that and have had that attitude.

We're doing some cool things around here.

With Vega, I'm selling more in one day in Oregon than New York City or L.A. is selling in a whole month. My own commission more than quadrupled and I'm having the time of my life succeeding and extra $ is just a by-product of the fun I'm having through personal fulfillment and achievement.

There are some great things ahead in the near future and it is an exciting time to be involved in a lot of cool projects.

Time to sleep, another 14-hour day ahead, but I love it!

Taking time out to relax with Fogatron (he did some music for my DVD).

I'm having a lot of fun these days. I've created a situation where work is fun, so work feels like play and the more I work the more I'm playing! My mind is now "programmed" to feel that so now I look forward to 12-hour "play-days." Sure, I still get stressed, but I look forward to work and really enjoy things these days.

Having fun with Fog always helps too!

http://a494.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/119/l_b82a71a1724a89247e86339f51a030e5.jpg

I just did a lot of personal reflection and there were areas of my life I was succeeding in and areas of my life I was failing in and I didn't like how things were working out because of some of the limitations they put on my life, based on my personal interests and visions for myself.

So, I went back to the drawing board and started over and have done some great things lately! I share my successes and failures more openly than most but many people find inspiration in "both"

Anyway, yeah, all is well. I just learned how to succeed while having fun so that work became play and all of a sudden became a lot of fun to do!

So now, I'm playing all day long, which succeeding in business and personal life.

Back ....."work" now........

I just returned from my 10-year high school reunion.......man.......that was weird. Good time overall and I'm glad I went. Interesting group that showed up and I look forward to the next one in 5 or 10 years.