Sept 19 -International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

SeaSiren

Ahoy All Ye Scurvy Dogs!

Shiver me timbers! International Pirate Day 'tis here yet again! If ye aren't sure what's it's all about, ye can sate ye appetite with the following links:

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/wordpress/ Savvy?

http://www.piratescuba.com/images/DSCN0072ee.jpg

Yarrg! Here is some jokes to get ye through the day!

Why shouldn't pirates pick their scabs? Because they'll get a SCAARRR!

How far can a pirate with two wooden legs go? Not very FAAARRRR!

How do you know that you're a pirate? You don't, you just AAAAARRRRE!

A soldier meets a pirate in a bar, and the talk turns to their adventures. The soldier notes that the pirate has a peg leg, a hook and an eye patch.

"How did you end up with a peg leg?" he asks. The pirate replies, "I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. As my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" says the soldier. "What about your hook?" "Well," answers the pirate, "we were boarding a ship when one of the enemy hacked off my hand."

"Incredible. How’d you get the eye patch?" "A grapefruit squirted in my eye," the pirate replies.

"You lost your eye to grapefruit juice?" "Well," says the pirate, "it was my first day with the new hook."

A pirate walks into a bar, and the barkeep says "Excuse me, cap'n, but did you know that you've got your ship's wheel stuck in your pantaloons?" "Aye," says the pirate, it's drivin' me nuts"

Long ago lived a seaman named Captain Bravo. He was a manly man who showed no fear in facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the seven seas, a look-out spotted a pirate ship and the crew became frantic. Captain Bravo bellowed, ''Bring me my Red Shirt.'' The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt and whilst wearing the bright red frock he led his men into battle and defeated the pirates.

Later on that day, the look-out spotted not one, but two pirate ships. The captain again called for his red shirt and once again, though the fighting was fierce, he was victorious over the two ships. That evening, all the men sat around on the deck recounting the day's triumphs and one of the them asked the captain, ''Sir, why do you call for your red shirt before battle? The captain replied, ''If I am wounded in the attack, the shirt will not show my blood and thus, you men will continue to fight, unafraid.''

All of the men sat in silence and marveled at the courage of such a manly man as Captain Bravo. As dawn came the next morning, the look-out spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirates ships approaching from the far horizon. The crew stared at the captain and waited for his usual reply.

Captain Bravo calmly shouted, ''Get me my brown pants.''