CHECK OUT THE EVENTS PAGE!!!

robert

Hey Yall,

I dedicated a couple of hours tonight to researching vegan events going on around the world. I'll add more to the list, and PLEASE add other events as well.

One of my goals to have an event listed for every weekend throughout the year somewhere in the world, and my hope is that a bunch of us can get together to meet for some of these events.

So the more events we list and the more members from around the world, the more we can meet up in person and the greater impact we can have.

Check out NEWS AND EVENTS AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD AND GET INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!

-Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all my vegan friends,

I can't stress this enough.....please check out the News/Events page :

viewforum.php?f=12

Scroll through and see what is going on in your community. My goal is to have a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness representative at each event!

For example, Michael Hobson is going to an event in Virginia. He will be representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. I just sent him a package today full of information and promotional stuff. I'll also send a handful of shirts for him to sell/distribute while he's there.

This is also a great opportunity to meet up with others. I know Will plans on attending an event in Florida in October. I will be at an event in Vacouver, B.C. Canada in October, and others have plans of attending various events.

If you know of events going on, please post those as well.

Thanks, and Please send me a personal e-mail to let me know if you're going to an event and I'll hook you up with brochures, flyers, posters, business cards, coupons, sample supplements, clothing, etc. I'll also include a free shirt for each person who represents us at an event.

Thanks for getting involved!

-Robert