Boston Vegetarian Food Festival, Boston Mass October 22nd

robert

10th Annual Boston Vegetarian Food Festival

Saturday, 22 October 2005

Event Type: Show/Conference

Description: Be sure to stop by the Vegetarian Times booth for a free copy of our magazine, special subscription offers, free samples and more! Saturday, October 22, 2005 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Reggie Lewis Athletic Center 1350 Tremont Street, Boston Free parking Subway stop across the street The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival is a full day of fun, good food, and learning! It brings together exhibitors of vegetarian natural foods from across the country and locally, offering free food sampling and "show special" discounts. It provides a welcoming environment in which to explore a wide variety of delicious, healthy, and readily available vegetarian foods. The longest running event of its kind in the country, the Festival is a resource for vegetarians and for anyone wanting to include a greater variety of healthy and delicious foods in their diets. Our past Festivals have each attracted thousands of attendees who come from all over the Northeast and beyond. -Free Admission -Free Food Sampling -Free Parking For more information, visit http://www.bostonveg.org/foodfest/

Contact Email: [email protected]

• 1 month later...

It's just under 3 weeks away. If you are able to attend and end up going, please let me know ahead of time and I'll send some stuff out to you just to pass out, or wear around, etc.

There will be plenty of other events throughout the year all over the place and when I get the word on them, I'll post them in this category.

-Robert