Australia

sydneyvegan

sydneyvegan - Is the Shark Bar still around, and if so does it still have those poor sharks swimming around that small tank?

Not only did the tank disturb me, but I also worried about how the lights and very loud music ( vibrations? ) would affect the sharks....

Sydneyvegan...don't worry we can go on a tofutti cuttie binge and nobody will find out other than all the hundreds of forum members...also we'll be riding a lot so we won't get all that much fatter

sydneyvegan - Is the Shark Bar still around, and if so does it still have those poor sharks swimming around that small tank?

Not only did the tank disturb me, but I also worried about how the lights and very loud music ( vibrations? ) would affect the sharks....

Yeah the Shark Bar is still around, but I've not been in there...

I will have a look next time I go past. I really hope that they don't have the sharks anymore.

Sydneyvegan...don't worry we can go on a tofutti cuttie binge and nobody will find out other than all the hundreds of forum members...also we'll be riding a lot so we won't get all that much fatter

I will be in winter bulking mode by August, so I'm in for the cuttie binge....

Hmmm maybe we can make VV2007 a Tofutti Cuttie sponsored event, lol....

I like the idea of riding off the food, it will make me feel less guilty.

Yes...now all we have to do is figure out how to keep them frozen in our cycling pockets so we can use them for fuel on the bike and take away the sense in riding to make up for over eating

The guns possessed by the criminal fraternity have always been illegal, so the stricter gun controls and legislation introduced in the wake of Dunblane, has made no difference to gangs and the underworld.

So these laws, which cost who knows how many pounds & police work-hours, essentially only affect those law-abiding folks who who own/ed their guns for sport, personal defense, etc?

Pretty much yeah, but it has prevented the odd gun enthusiast from going on the rampage - as has happened previously in the UK with the likes of Michael Ryan and Thomas Hamilton - and would of happened again sooner or later.