Chance to see Brendan Brazier.

ljk11

It should be...I(and a few other forum members) got a chance to eat with him in Baltimore when he and Robert came down to advertise for vega. It was fun...I also hung out in the hotel for a while and got some training pointers and things...Brendan is a great guy with lots of other information you may want to ask for since he obviously can't talk about everything he knows.

Yeah, Brendan Brazier is the man! Go see him if you get a chance! He'll be doing a lot of speaking over the next few months with the launch of his new book The Thrive Diet.

Tell him your on the forum if you chat with him. I'll be staying with him for a week in L.A. beginning this Thursday. It should be a good time and we'll be doing some awesome stuff there.

www.brendanbrazier.com for more info.

www.myvega.com for Vega info.

Yeah, Brendan Brazier is the man! Go see him if you get a chance! He'll be doing a lot of speaking over the next few months with the launch of his new book The Thrive Diet.

Tell him your on the forum if you chat with him. I'll be staying with him for a week in L.A. beginning this Thursday. It should be a good time and we'll be doing some awesome stuff there.

www.brendanbrazier.com for more info.

www.myvega.com for Vega info.

i'm still waiting for his book to come out on the amazon.com..

Yeah, he is really cool. He works about 16 hours a day and trains and sleeps and travels to a different city nearly every week. So that could be why he hasn't updated his 2007 schedule

He is one of the busiest, yet most efficient people I've met. I'm learning a lot from him and I think that will lead to me having a great 2007 too.

He is fairly quiet so some of you may not have had the chance to chat with him much, but as Hero said, he is very smart and a nice guy. He's also really funny when you get to know him and get him going