Cupcake eating contest

Daniel

Yeah I know about that...but I don't think anyones died of peanut butter poisoning or cupcake poising...at least no from immediate effects.

Right, there's no such thing as cupcake intoxication. It was the beer and milk I was thinking of. If you ask me even in small doses milk and beer are poisons.

As for the water...if it were a salt water drinking contest that person probably would have never died.

Are you sure about never? Everyone dies. Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido, attibuted his illness in later life to salt water drinking contests from when he was a young man.

Oh yeah!! I would eat a lot. Then I would fart. A lot.... Gluten and me have a love-hate relationship.

They had a number of wheat and gluten-free cupcakes at the contest. I think they were made with spelt. Tasted just as good if you ask me. I was told afterwards that one of the organizers from Little Vegan Monsters is seriously allergic to gluten.

Hey Dan,

Great job in the contest. I was the MC for the day there. There was some good eating going on.

The two people who organized the event, Anthony and Lourdes, are great people. And everyone should go to thier website and order thier cookbook.

http://www.littleveganmonsters.com/

I have had to pleasure of reading the book and eating a ton of the recipies, and they are all great. These two know food!!

I don't think the book can be ordered through their website just yet, but wait a couple of weeks. And you need to buy it through the website so that some of the profit goes to the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary

http://www.woodstockfas.org/

Which is another great place.

Potter, I never understood the magnitude of your belly. Impressive. I'm gald you didn't come because there wouldn't have been enough cupcakes.