What is your specialty?

robert

What is your specialty?

We all have different talents and things that we specialize in. I'm curious to know what each of you specialize in? It could be your job, a talent, something unique about yourself, etc.

I started thinking of this recently because we have a few people who have mentioned some unique things about themselves recently and it was very interesting to me.

For example:

Kollision is a Certified Personal Trainer

Richard is an Illustrator

Daywalker is a Doctor, right? or soon to be a doctor?

Compassionategirl is a awesome writer and animal rights activist

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, I perform stand-up comedy, and I worked with children or 10 years, probably the job that I am best at. I've also been called Bodybuilding's #1 fan, by Jay Cutler…..even though that isn't a talent or specialty, it's still cool

So please share some things about yourself. I'm sure there are tons of hidden talents among us. Share them so we can all help each other in different aspects of life.

-Robert

I play music also. I play in a popular rock band. My band makes unpolished rock songs, and when I say unpolished I really really mean unpolished. The link to the website is: http://www.ongekendtalent.nl/clubs/clubstek/clubstek.asp?clubid=4220

Be sure to check out the Lalala song. You can click on three different songs under the dog picture.

Also I can burp for 15 seconds, and I am verry good at irritating people, and I can do a flying kick, and I can do an olie on my skateboard.