Training in Portland

robert

Anyone in Portland want to get together to train? I've been training with davidtarrfoster and now I'm beginning to train with xdarthveganx.

I'm across the street waiting for him right now and we're going to go destroy our legs in a few minutes.

A day pass is only $5 so we should get a group of us together, maybe even once a week or every two weeks to train as a group.

Who's in?

Chances are you'll get a free or nearly free Vegan Bodybuilding shirt too since it's awesome to see a bunch of people in the gym at once wearing the shirts.

Let me know!

Yeah, of course

xdarthveganx has a really cool gym I've been going to. I'm sure we can all agree on a gym whether it is his YMCA gym or another place. I'd love to get a group together, even if it is just once every 2 weeks or once per month, just to workout and and have lunch or dinner afterwards (since I always eat right after working out) and it would be fun.

The nice thing about xdarthveganx's gym is that it has these amenities and more:

Outdoor running track

Indoor running track

2 Basketball courts

Swimming pool

Table Tennis

Racquetball

Weights

Cardio equipment

Steamroom

Sauna

Hot-tub

Punching Bag

etc....

So anyway, it's a lot of fun. It's also located downtown in SW so it's pretty close to good eating places in SW, NW and SE.

Let's try to get a group together at least once a month. It's only $5 for a day pass. Some other gyms are much more to workout for the day.

Thanks for your interest DV, and I hope others are interested too. I'm having fun training with other forum members!

Yeah, this gym is great! You can see above the list of things they offer! The pool, the tracks, the b-ball, the table tennis, the weights, the steam, sauna, hot-tub, and much more, even kids activities!

I may even join because it is very cheap and adjusted by income from what I heard.

Granted, I have a gym just a few streets away that I normally go to, but it's small and YMCA offers so much more!

Even if we just used guest passes, it's only $5 per person and we can meet once every week or once every 2 weeks and stay for like 2-3 hours training, eating, hanging out and playing basketball and table tennis!!!!!

Portland just added a couple more forum members to it's list this week so we'll keep on growing with opportunities to hang out!

Let's set a date and time for our first "group training" in Portland.

Any ideas?

xdarthveganx and I will be out of town the weekend of the 20/21st this month.

I compete April 28th, but sometime before or after that would probably be fine for me.

After my contest let's do it! It was nice to see a few of you this week. I hadn't seen some of you Portland people in a while so thanks for coming by and dropping off fundraiser items, and stuff like that.

We'll train soon.

Also be sure to come out to People's Co-op May 5th 1PM-7PM for our Vegan Vacation fundraiser yard sale

We have some cool stuff to sell!

• 4 weeks later...