Who is competing this year? Bodybuilding - Fitness - Figure

I would like you to know that SeaSiren's return to the forum and announcement that she is competing this year has inspired me - to try competing next year. I can't make the time commitment this year but I can definitely put on more muscle mass in the next 8 months.

Thanks again, SeaSiren.

I would like you to know that SeaSiren's return to the forum and announcement that she is competing this year has inspired me - to try competing next year. I can't make the time commitment this year but I can definitely put on more muscle mass in the next 8 months.

Thanks again, SeaSiren.

You are very welcome! And thank-you for the compliment. I look forward to watching you train and getting on the stage in 2008, you're going to do fabulous!

I may be competing in my college's little contest next school year. I am bulking for the first time I ever have and it is going great right now. If it continues going well, I should be read by the time the next rolls around. If not, I still have another year here after that.

• 2 months later...

I decided to take a break from competing for the next couple of years.

I competed twice this year and had a great time. The best part was that they were held in Corvallis and Portland, both places I've lived and I didn't have to travel very far.

Is anyone else competing anytime during the rest of 2007?

• 1 month later...

We'll Rob, I finally did it, I did my first show yesterday. The results were less than stellar - from a placing stand point - but the other victories that I accomplished are so great that I don't know where to begin. I'll start a new thread and see if I can get some pics up soon.

Congratulations man! How did it feel being on stage? I love competing! I also love seeing more and more people from this website on stage! When I get organized, I'll get ALL of you who are competing featured on the main website (if interested and willing). We're still getting thousands of visits a day and many members from this site have gotten modeling jobs, magazine features, TV interviews, and the list goes on and on.

Again, great job for getting up on stage!

1 down (7/21, pics in photo section of forum) and 2 to go, FAP Dixie 9/22 and SNBF Atlanta 10/6. Then a well-deserved trip to Jamaica the next morning to show off my Protan!

I was considering the Atlanta show as well!!! I've have been wanting to visit Atlanta and Savannah for some time, so thought I may as well get a comp in while I was down,

1 down (7/21, pics in photo section of forum) and 2 to go, FAP Dixie 9/22 and SNBF Atlanta 10/6. Then a well-deserved trip to Jamaica the next morning to show off my Protan!

I was considering the Atlanta show as well!!! I've have been wanting to visit Atlanta and Savannah for some time, so thought I may as well get a comp in while I was down,

Girl, where have you been?! I've PM'd, EM'd, everything-M'd you to talk about comps and such! No replies... I'm beginning to take it personally... Anyhow, get your sassy buns down here!!! We'll have a blast. FAP is new to me, but I know the SNBF situation VERY well. E'me with q's, and please do one of those shows. You'll have tons of support as my friends/teammates who aren't competing will be helping out with backstage stuff! If not one of these, get on www.snbf.com and check out the 2008 sked--they're adding a show in FL this year, and dates are set for the Atlanta ones (note--all the ones in GA are metro ATL locations, fyi). I'm bringing Camp Savage here too (I'll let you know the dates). Also, the SNBF is having their first pro/elite show in November and a bunch of us are going to scream for our coach (Valarie Brown-Stephens) and other pros "of note". Get in touch with me when you have a sec!

E-mailed you several times! Am I getting lost in your spam filters? I thought you were ignoring me, lol (actually I thought you were just busy).

Never, My Sistah! I'm busy, but not that busy. It's 11:15a EST Sat. 9/1 right now. I'm going to send you a note from my gmail account right now. Look for it and maybe we'll figure out why cyberspace is tragically keeping us apart. (That's just not right! )

You've both been in touch with me and I think you're both wonderful!!!

Both of you are some of the leading women of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and it's awesome!

Aw shucks. You're not so bad yourself. Heads up--I'm most likely attending Chef Al's monthlong training next June, so expect to be pestered for assistance in helping me find a place to train, etc. for a month.